Toothache relates to pain in and around the teeth and jaws. Untreated dental decay is a major cause of toothache, but can also be caused by cracked teeth, broken/lost fillings receding gums or abscess.
Good Oral hygiene and regular dental visits are key to preventing toothaches
Did you know?
- Toothaches are commonly caused by caries/decay and/or infection
- Experiences of toothaches has increased for adults and decreased for children
- Toothache is most prevalent is adults aged 25-44 years.
- For adults, toothaches have been steadily increasing since 1994
- 6.8% of children 5-14 years experienced toothache in the last 12 months
- 16.2% of Adults have experienced toothache in the last 12 months
At our Dapto Dental clinic, our expert and compassionate dentist can help to address your dental problem. Call us today to make your appointment